– Power management for transportation and industrial systems
– Energy harvesting systems, from nano to macro (smart grid, wind energy, photovoltaic, etc…)
– Energy conversion systems– from power to emission (lighting, ultrasonic, infrared, etc…)
These topics could be developed around several themes, such as:
– New materials and substrates dedicated to power electronics
– Thermal or thermo mechanical or regulatory constraints (RoHS regulation, REACH, etc…)
– Dedicated technologies for integration and optimisation of power systems, including passive
components (weight and size reduction, yield improvement, efficiency, etc…)
– Innovative technologies, materials and processes dedicated to interconnection and packaging (die
attach, bonding wire & ribbon wires, 3D power components, etc…)
– Reliability and failure modes (impacts linked to technologies, thermal constraints, radiation, etc…),
predictive methods, design of experiments, reliability
– High current and high voltage or extremely high voltage: impact on packaging technologies
IMAPS – International Microelectronics Assembly and Packaging Society – is a global community of microelectronic related engineers, scientists, manufacturers, end-users and supply chain companies.
The Society aims to support the development and growth of the Microelectronics and related industries, and to aid the transfer of knowledge and information. This is achieved through networking, seminars, workshops, short courses, publications, webinars and websites.
Members benefit from access to business networking and events at a reduced rate; technical information & receive society newsletters and other publications. IMAPS is the largest Microelectronic Packaging Society in the World !
IMAPS-France (French chapter) is a non-profit organization with 110 members in 2021 from 110 companies or institutes in France and neighbouring countries (Belgium, Switzerland, Morocco, Spain, Portugal). IMAPS-France is one out of the 30 IMAPS chapters throughout the World.
To that end, we organize events each year. In 2022-2023, in French OR English language, these are namely:
We will be glad to see you join us for one of these events.